The Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) is a cost-effective, innovative solution for procuring information technology (IT) professional services from a pool of Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) experienced partners. The purpose of this contract is to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services, to facilitate the modernization of CMS business processes and supporting systems.
SPARC is a five-year base multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), performance-based contract with a $25 billion ceiling. The vehicle is available to all components within Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and all Health and Human Services (HHS) Operating Divisions to solicit and award IT task orders in support of all HHS business and system objectives.
- No administrative fee
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Access to high-quality industry partners
- Partners offer Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid methodologies
- NewWave Eligible for Small Business and 8(a) Task Orders
- Socioeconomic credit potential
- Ability to sole source to 8(a) partners for task orders under $4 million
- Initiation, Concept, and Planning
- Security Control Assessment (SCA)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Data Request
- Help Desk Support