Annapolis Junction, MD
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
Chief Architect is responsible for the systems engineering and architecture for this entire effort. The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Designing and overseeing implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Delivering architectural initiatives that drive and improve efficiency in line with business strategy.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Developing and maintaining current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Developing and maintaining an aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise.
- Communicating architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies.
- Gaining organizational commitment for enterprise level architecture and infrastructure initiatives.
- Providing architectural direction to Enterprise Architects, Business Architects, and Solution Architects.
- Developing architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 10+ years’ experience in relevant field. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience with automated configuration management/code management systems.
- Must possess a strong technical background in information technology management.
- Strong process knowledge of System Development Life Cycles.
- System level troubleshooting.
- Strong program and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.