Annapolis Junction, MD
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Working to improve product quality by working with the testing team to create test plans and the test software to SDLC guidelines and TSA standards.
- Assisting in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work.
- Leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Mentoring and developing team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5+ years’ experience in relevant field. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Experience Participating proactively in team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Leadership experience
- Ability to effectively work in a team setting to plan & design test procedures
- Ability to devise test strategy based on business requirements and acceptance criteria
- SQL and Java experience
- Experience with Rational Tool Suite: Rational Functional Tester, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Quality Manager.
- In-depth knowledge in test automation, test-driven development, acceptance test-driven development, white-box, black-box, and experience-based testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Preferred to have experience with working in an AIX environment.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.