Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Serving as main point of contact for CO, COR, and TPOC.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Transitioning enterprise-wide services from legacy solutions to cloud-based solutions;
- Managing projects of similar size and scope (meaning large cloud implementations);
- Managing SaaS solution implementation projects;
- Managing the implementation of the proposed solution for this Task Order;
- Providing cross-vendor communication in a multi-vendor environment;
- Business process analysis and requirements development; and
- End-user engagement, communication, and training.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a thorough Government background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- PMI PMP Certification
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.