- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Leading technical implementation efforts in similar scope and size
- Successful implementation of the solution proposed for this Task Order
- Translating business requirements into technical cloud solutions
- Transitioning legacy application services to SaaS solution
- Providing cross-vendor communication in a multi-vendor environment
- Providing technical leadership for modernization projects, including strategic planning and implementation, making use of Cloud services
- End-user and stakeholder engagement, communication, and training.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a thorough Government background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- ITIL V3 Certification (Master’s Level).
- Current vendor certification from SaaS provider for implementing the proposed solution.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.