Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The PM shall provide day-to-day assignment of personnel to functions to the task order, manage workload and due dates, SOO requirements, and interface with COR and Government Task leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 8+ years’ experience managing IT teams and projects. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- 5+ years’ experience as a SharePoint administrator.
- PMP certification.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of best practices such as PMBOK, SDLC, and Agile methodology.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.