Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Participating in the gathering and validating requirements for a Department of Homeland Security modernization program.
- Supporting overall project objectives, test development and document test scripts.
- Performing requirements analysis and develops user stories to support agile team.
- Applies business process review to support the coordination of activities between and amongst functional units supporting one or more functional lines of business.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization; contributes to acceptance/functional testing duties.
- Participate in agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development of every 2 weeks.
- Assist development/test teams in activities with test script development and acceptance testing.
- Communicates with the development team and DHS stakeholders to successfully address requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Shall be proficient in Microsoft Office 2000 or later with particular emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project, and other applicable database and office automation products, to include Adobe Reader.
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Must be adaptable to different responsibilities and have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and tight deadlines, work independently, and work in a team environment.
- Outstanding oral and written communications and time management skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successful pass an extensive client background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Currently holds a DHS Public Trust Clearance.
- Certified in Lean Software Development, Kanban, Scrum and other Agile process.
- Department Homeland Security (DHS) Experience.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.