Quality Assurance/Technical Writer
Planned Systems International, Inc. (PSI) is in search for Quality Assurance/technical writer to support our Government client at Bolling, AFB in Washington, DC. duties include determining, support of negotiation and agreement on DIA quality procedures, standards and specifications. assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met based upon analytic tradecraft standards. These items and other data calls are then captured in technical notes and written into notes, mem’s, memorandum of records, policy or DIA instructions.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing support of negotiation and agreement on DIA quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that they are met based upon analytic tradecraft standards.
- Items and other data calls are then captured in technical notes and written into notes, mem’s, memorandum of records, policy or DIA instructions.
- Bachelors Degree in related field and 4-6 years IC experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills
- Possess QA and Technical Writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Qualified candidates must possess and meet the federal investigative standards required for a US Government T5 investigation at time of hire. In addition, Counterintelligence Polygraph maybe required.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.