Colorado Springs, CO
Planned Systems International, Inc. (PSI) is in serach for Enterprise Architect to support our Government client at MacDill, AFB in Tampa, Florida.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for providing overall architectural oversight for all other tasks.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- At least three years of experience with:
- Large-scale data and application integration architecture and technology;
- Identifying and documenting business process flows across the IC enterprise architecture.
- Conduct both an Operational View and System View (Applications/ Tools/ Networks/ etc.) Survey of the J2-JIOCs, DIA Intelligence Production Centers, and assist Government Program Manager to develop appropriate [JIOC] Architecture documentation. Follow-up the survey with interviews and attendance in meeting and working groups to facilitate leadership to better understand and document the organization's processes, requirements, and issues
- Use the National and Combatant Command IT Architecture documentation results from the Survey to create or update legacy systems architecture artifacts using the DODAF Context Model to document the work processes and associated systems/ IT of National and Combatant Commands IT, which results with a current ("As- Is") National and Combatant Command IT systems architecture.
- At least four years of software architecture experience;
- Strong ability to communicate with business leaders and define system requirements;
- Previous experience in:
- Intelligence analysis and IC community technology
- Working within the DoDAF
- The analysis, integration, and implementation of to be IC Enterprise Architecture
- U.S. Citizenship is required as well as the ability to satisfactorily pass a Government background/suitability investigation.
More about PSI: Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including;
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.