Project Manager III
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Manage all planning, coordination, reporting, changes and implementation for Budgeting and Planning applications and infrastructure to support the EPM Replacement Project
- Manage a multi-functional, matrixed team consisting of application experts, capital and operating budgeting analyst and managers, IT security experts, IT infrastructure experts and the 3rd party implementation team
- Manage the technical and business process changes resulting from the changes inherent in the new system
- Responsible for drafting specifications, work plan definitions, task management, overall deliverables management, and status tracking for the overall project
- Responsible for system configuration control
- Communicate with the IT offices to assist in needs assessment, scope definition, issues and risk identification
- Review project deliverables and plans to determine time frames, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects
- Proactively solves problems to ensure milestones are met and projects are completed on-time and within budget
- Conduct and evaluate post-mortems to improve future projects
- Maintain project documentation in SharePoint and Clarity for executive reporting
- Provide task tracking, resource allocation, quality assurance, technology review, research, budget monitoring and weekly status reports
- Manage functional teams, assist with budgets, manage vendor/ client relationships and provide work plans for developmental projects
- Implement network functions
- Provide support services
- Identify and manage risk
- Act as liaison between government management and contractors to define work needed to ensure work is accomplished as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field; or a current PMP Certification
- 8+years of experience performing the duties identified above in an information technology operation of the same or larger magnitude
- Demonstrated ability to perform Earned Value (EV) analysis on large multiyear IT projects
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.