Project Manager (SharePoint)
Serves as the project manager for the task order and shall assist the Government Program Manager in working with the Contracting Officer, the task order-level task managers, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the government Program Manager, will be responsible for the overall management of this specific task order and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
- Perform daily oversight and management of day to day USCIS SharePoint operations. This includes:
- requirements gathering
- problem resolution
- written and oral communications
- staff oversight
- managing daily tasking
- Creating and maintaining project schedules and plans of daily operational activities using Agile methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with 3+ years of Project Management experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- PMP certification.
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Agile methodology within a IT development environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected