SharePoint Web Designer
- Provide technical skilled leadership on major intranet web tasks and/or technology assignments.
- Provide expert technical knowledge and experience in applying intranet web collaboration solutions across a web farm and tenant infrastructure.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, and implement software code for components of the website.
- Work with other members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with 4+ years of experience with, and knowledge of the technical fundamentals of SharePoint 2010/13/16 or newer versions. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- 2+ years of experience managing and coordinating web content migrations.
- At least 1 year of experience in the fundamentals of Agile methodology.
- Must have experience preparing and developing technical and system documentation.
- Strong intranet web application integration and problem resolution skill sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent customer relationship skill sets.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
- Microsoft or Technical training certification(s).
- Experience in other intranet web collaboration toolsets.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected