5th Generation Fighter Support SME
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Establishment of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) standards.
- Generation of requirements for Cross Domain Solutions for CAF DMO and Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) training programs.
- Development of capability requirements for Fighters, Bombers, and C2ISR DMO and LVC platforms.
- Integration of Fifth Generation aircraft into Mission Training Centers (MTC).
- Collaboration and interface with other MAJCOMs, Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Joint Services and Coalition training partners, and System Program Offices (SPO) for management of simulator/DMO and the Operations & Integration (O&I) programs.
- Collaboration and interface with Functional Area Managers (FAM) in the development of Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) tasking and MTC/DMO requirements, Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS), Operations and Maintenance (O&M), and various acquisition activities, logistics and procurement.
The selected candidate will assist in developing, refining, and producing life cycle management plans in support of integrating DMO systems with the Mission Training Centers (MTCs). He or she will also maintain in-depth knowledge of M&S, DMO, and LVC concepts to provide technical and analytical assistance in the development, validation, and coordination of DMO capability requirements documents and assist with integrating CAF DMO capability requirements into weapon system MTC programs.
Work also includes assisting with collaboration and interfacing with Functional Area Managers to develop weapon system training device requirements, resolve training issues and shortfalls, and provide recommendations and guidance for simulator enhancements to support RAP training and POM submissions.
- BS Degree from an accredited university.
- 3 years of MAJCOM or higher level staff experience (active duty, Government service, and/or contractor).
- 5th Generation Fighter rated experience.
- Also requires 5 years' experience with/in the following:
- M&S, DMO, and LVC.
- Designing, planning, preparing, executing, and providing documented assessments of DMO and other combat readiness programs or plans.
- Producing reports to indicate investigation methodology, evaluation processes, and recommendations for new LVC technologies and training concepts for inclusion into CAF's DMO and other readiness programs.
- Providing analytical and conceptual studies on readiness-related efforts and LVC technologies.
- Analyzing technical and operational impacts, cost and training benefit or proposed changes in a resource-constrained environment, and propose changes to programs to MAJCOM level leadership to meet operational capabilities and addressing operational needs.
- Participating and collaborating on DMO/LVC and M&S working groups and meetings to develop possible solutions for integration and interoperability problems.
- Requirements, Operations, and PO capabilities and responsibilities.
- JCIDS staffing processes and requirements development.
- Experience in Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS) for POM development and programming of funds.
- Experience in preparing and presenting high level briefings, BBPs, and Technical Reports.
- Knowledge of CAF Training Requirements.
- Good analytical, communication, interpersonal, and writing skills.
- Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.