Essential Functions and Job Duties:
The Program Manager will provide senior level management and lead projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of data processing and other information management professionals who have been involved in analysis, design, integration, testing, documenting, converting, extending, and implementing automated information and/or telecommunications systems. Performs day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations. Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all contract support activities.
- Bachelor's degree in IT Management, Business Administration, Contract Administration, or related degree program with a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT program management. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.and
- 10 years of leadership with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields.
- Experience with the Information Technology Acquisition process and its milestones.
- Experience in analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documentation.
- PMP certification.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, leadership, and consulting type skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.