Essential Functions and Job Duties:
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Responsible for project completion. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects for management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with a minimum of 5 years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent customer relationship skill sets.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.