Application Development Operations Program Manager
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Program Manager will manage a team of team leads, engineers, technicians, and other IT specialist personnel performing day-to-day maintenance and operations of systems and applications for a federal government agency. The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Site and Team Leads to manage integrated project schedules and ensure on-time deliverables.
- Serve as point of contact for all contractor support activities on a daily basis, including providing effective program management and leadership for contractor personnel, executing of all contract activities, and maintaining financial management of contract funds.
- Identify, document, and notify the government of actual or potential contractor program management problems and deficiencies, and report unresolved problems to the client.
- Perform corrective actions for all identified contractor program management problems and deficiencies.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and client stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant technical, engineering, scientific or business field with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- PMP or ITIL certification is required.
- Previous management experience on federal government contracts.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project.
- Experience must also include proven client relationship experience, demonstrated financial management, and on-time deliverables.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation, strategic, and interpersonal skills to act as a liaison with different levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing IT integration projects on-time and within budget.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.