Oracle EBS Technical Lead
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Oracle EBS Technical Lead will provide leadership and expertise in modernizing and maintaining Oracle EBS solutions for a federal government agency. The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Program Manager to manage an integrated project schedule.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure requirements are accurately captured.
- Utilize functional knowledge of Oracle EBS to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Manage and contribute to design, development, configuration, testing, documentation, and deployment of high quality solutions using Oracle EBS.
- Integrate Oracle EBS reporting with organizational workflows.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and client stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant technical, engineering or scientific field, with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Oracle E-Business Suite or comparable Oracle certification is required.
- Demonstrated experience managing an Oracle EBS modernization project
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation, strategic, and interpersonal skills to act as a liaison with different levels of management.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Business Reporting – On Premise and Oracle Forms highly desired.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.