Salesforce Technical Lead
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Salesforce Technical Lead will provide leadership and expertise in maintaining and updating Salesforce based systems for a federal government agency. The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Program Manager to manage an integrated project schedule.
- Work with business analysts to ensure requirements are accurately captured.
- Utilize functional knowledge of Salesforce data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Manage and contribute to design, development, configuration, testing, documentation, and deployment of high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform, based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and client stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant technical, engineering or scientific field, with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification, Salesforce Platform Developer II certification, or other Salesforce certification is required.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation, strategic, and interpersonal skills to act as a liaison with different levels of management.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) Integration components (e.g., SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callouts, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.).
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development and architecting of complex SFDC CRM solutions.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.