Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The SharePoint Administrator/Developer will provide leadership and expertise in modernizing and maintaining SharePoint 2013 solutions for a federal government agency. The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead in the design of custom applications built on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013 Platform.
- Design, develop, implement, and/or enhance web-enabled applications using .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, VB.NET, JQuery, AJAX, CSS, JQuery, HTML5, etc.
- Support administration of multiple SharePoint farms in production environment.
- Transform complex customer business requirements into effective, efficient, and maintainable enterprise-level solutions.
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for all issues related to the SharePoint environment.
- Develop and execute functional and technical specifications and testing for advanced system configuration, interfaces, installation and modifications.
- Provide input to project planning, requirements gathering, process recommendations, etc.
- Execute project plan tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant technical, engineering or scientific field, with 4+ years of experience and technical fundamentals of SharePoint 2010/13/16 or newer versions An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Microsoft Certified SharePoint Developer certification is required.
- Experience with architecting and implementing business solutions in SharePoint.
- Experience using SharePoint Designer for workflow development, InfoPath, and Visual Studio, including C# or VB.NET building various SharePoint components.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.