Data Analyst IV
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide analysis of Doctrine, Organizational, Training, Material, Leadership, Personnel, Facilities and Policies (DOTMLPF-P) associated with DoD and AF occupational and environmental health to explore support Total Exposure Health (TEHTM) Strategic Plan and Concepts of Operations (CONOPS). Identifies gaps and solutions to TEHTM DOTMLPF-P.
- Provide oversight and management for the collection support TEHTM missions.
- Provide information/report for the AFMSA/SG3PB use in developing, defining and documenting TEHTM doctrine, organizational, training, materiel, leadership, personnel, facilities and policies supporting TEHTM prototypes, proofs of concepts, Strategic Plan, system requirements, CONOPS and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Capture requirements for implementation of TEHTM across AFMS.
- Provide direct management support to TEHTM office.
- Contribute to technical studies, analyses and evaluations of technical mission needs; and makes recommendations to support decision-makers.
- Conduct technical studies, analyses and evaluations to improve organizational knowledge of DOTMLPF status and gaps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene or a similar field of study with Seven (7) years of Occupational and Environmental Health (OEH) related experience either military or Government related in analysis or AF Medical operations. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Relevant work experience and subject matter expertise in at least three (3) of the following: Formal training and a working knowledge of Toxicology, Industrial Hygiene, Genetics, DoD and AF Medical OEH (2) DOTMLPF-P analysis.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the current DoD and AF policies for AFMS.
- Must be capable of maintaining an extensive interaction/working relationship among various representatives of the Occupational and Environmental, AF Medical Community (e.g., military services, second and third party customers and vendors).
- Candidates shall have any combination of fourteen years of military and/or Government professional experience supporting data analytics.
- Professional experience may include mission support as a military or Government occupational and environmental health analyst as it relates to acquiring, identifying, processing and reporting on TEHTM missions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent customer relationship skill sets.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.