Junior Business Process Analyst (Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, and Business Process Re-engineering)
Planned Systems International, Inc. (PSI) is in search for Junior Business Process Analyst to support our Government client in Tampa, Florida.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Candidate shall analyze business processes in order to support more efficient decision making and operations.
The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Providing expert analytical advice to the Government on matters relating to people, process and technology. This includes analyzing, assessing, and providing recommendations for improving or simplifying command-wide and/or SOF Enterprise KM and business processes.
- Communicating orally and in writing with groups or individuals, using multiple digital media and transmission means, to collect and convey information.
- Identifying process gaps and organizational inefficiencies using process improvement methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Business Process Re- engineering.
- Applying analytical methods and techniques to assess the information exchange requirements for the organization using knowledge of strategic documents as well as SOF Enterprise operations.
- Documenting business process solutions using industry standard flowcharting and documentation conventions in the form of service requests, requirements and specification documents, business process modeling and/or Microsoft Visio.
- Providing technical documentation for each process that includes the policy and/or procedure underpinnings necessary for the Government to publish official documents that dictate processes, procedures, and security requirements associated with each development effort.
- Providing user documentation for each new process delivered. Documentation shall be delivered in the form of portal wikis or other easily accessible platforms.
- Developing and implementing quantitative and qualitative methods for measuring the impact of process improvement and KM initiatives.
- Translating business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of end-user reporting solutions.
- High School Diploma and 1+ years of related experience.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background/suitability investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelore's Degree in related field
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.