Senior SharePoint Developer
Planned Systems International, Inc. (PSI) is in search for a Senior SharePoint Developer to support our Government client in Tampa, Florida.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Designing and building web-based client side applications.
- Understanding and implementing industry standards for development.
- Having an in-depth understanding of integrating and automating business processes through workflow.
- Customizing and creating solutions based on customer requirements utilizing application program interfaces (API) and frameworks.
- Designing mashup of data sources to display dynamic and exportable geographical maps, timelines, charts, logs, and other formats
- Creating technical specifications and build documentation for solutions.
- Creating provider hosted SharePointAdd-Ins.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements by conferring with stakeholders.
- Building, testing and trouble-shooting products.
- Createing graphical user interface and experience designs.
- Creating and modifying graphics for solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of performing tasks outlined in the daily responsibilities. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience may be considered/substituted.
- 5 years of web markup (including HTML 5 and CSS3).
- Possess graphic design and editing experience
- 3 years experience with client-side object model (CSOM) ECMAScript API.
- 3 years experience using Agile software development.
- Strong understanding and experience with Collaborative Application MarkupLanguage (CAML).
- 3 years experience with creating web services through Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), CSOM, and Representational State Transfer (REST).
- Proficient with Integrated Development Environments(IDE).
- Experience working remotely or in a virtual development environment.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background/suitability investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.