Sr. Program Manager
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- The Sr. Program Manager will lead, supervise, and evaluate project personnel and be the ultimate liaison with the client regarding all types of program requirements (including contract-to-contract transition, project direction/coordination, funding, invoicing, additional tasking, etc.)
- Must be able to quickly assess and respond to requirements, keep the project fully staffed and lead/resolve all operational issues in accordance with Government and PSI policies and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with 15+ years of experience (including several years in Program Manager roles and Government Contracting). An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience managing complex application development projects for the Federal Government
- PMP certification
- Proven ability to manage large scale operations and maintenance
- Solid experience in health care quality performance measurement standards and claims analysis.
- Knowledge of Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) certification standards, healthcare code sets, clinical terminologies and classification systems, and health IT standards
- Sound experience in staffing, budgeting, project control, executive presentation, and effectively interfacing with clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.