Lead Project Manager
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide project management oversight
- Perform outreach to the various development teams and provide them consultation on the processes and expectations
- Effectively lead technical professionals
- Ensure schedules, deliverables, quality requirements, and operating within cost and profit guidelines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with 10+ years of professional experience, including 5 years in Project Manager roles and Government Contracting. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience managing successful technology design, implementation, and support tasks and leadership through the full system development life cycle
- Knowledge and experience with interrelationship between applications, warehouses/database, reports, and websites components
- PMP certification
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.