Lead System Architect
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Lead System Architect is responsible for defining systems and applications architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field; 10+ years of professional experience with at least 5 years of software architecture experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience designing architecture for an organization at an enterprise level.
- Experience providing vision, problem anticipation and problem solving; knowledge and experience with consolidating applications, preferably in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) level.
- Must be familiar with a variety of Enterprise Architecture development field’s concepts, practices and full system development Life Cycle (ILC).
- Solid technical architecture skills with the ability to lead projects through the CMS XLC and the Technical Review Board.
- Successful track record at CMS or organizations with similar complexity as CMS.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.