- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with 7+ years of Scrum Master experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience planning and facilitating the Agile / Scrum development process
- Experience in the “servant leader” role of removing barriers to productivity, monitoring progress, and coaching team members on their roles
- Must have successful experience reporting and communicating status and progress to stakeholders (e.g., estimates, velocity, burn down charts, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.