Senior Systems Developer
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Senior Systems Developer is responsible for custom software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with 7+ years of Software Development experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience performing systems development in a tiered software development in CMS or an environment similar to CMS. Must have working knowledge of:
- Oracle Database;
- Web-based development the IBM WebSphere Suite (e.g., HTTP Server, Application Server, MQ, Portlets), DataMirror;
- Business Intelligence with products on the CMS TRA such as Microstrategy and Cognos ReportNet;
- Sun Identity Management Suite;
- Java, J2EE; and
- Open source technologies with programming languages such as Go Lang or Node.js; databases such as PostgreSQL, and management tools such as Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Diverse application development and testing skills, including:
- Custom software development based on the IBM Websphere suite and Oracle database;
- Custom software development based on open source technologies;
- Salesforce (force.com) development and configuration capabilities; and
- Functional, performance, and usability testing.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.