Senior Software Tester
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide functional, performance, and usability testing
- Report on the status of software quality
- Report on the status of software testing (e.g., test case coverage, defects) to inform Go/No-Go decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or closely related field with 5+ years of experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Applications and systems development testing experience on Data Bases, Web-based applications and experience on the technical aspects of applications development projects through the full system development life cycle
- Working knowledge of and experience with HP testing products.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.