Senior Salesforce Application Developer
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Senior Salesforce Application Developer is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) development including configuration, customization and implementation of applications. Role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
Essential functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or closely related field with 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce Developer. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Salesforce (force.com) development and configuration capabilities
- Experience performing Salesforce (force.com) Cloud Based applications development
- Historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Strong knowledge of SFDC Integration components (e.g., SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callouts, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development and architecting of complex SFDC CRM solutions
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.