Senior Financial Analyst
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares program reports and financial documentation, and draws conclusions and devises solutions to problems relating to improvement of financial management effectiveness, work methods, financial systems, and procedure efficiency.
- Reports variance identification and analysis, program reporting and reviews, cost estimates and studies, schedule analysis, Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis, and provides technical advice and guidance to leadership on all matters relating to cost, schedule, or EVM.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or closely related field with 7+ years of experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience with OMB 300 Reporting in the field of EVM, IBR and OMB 300 efforts
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, documentation, and consulting skills
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.