MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate must have experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based business solutions. The candidate must have experience in developing custom applications using the xRM framework. Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Participate in full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and. C#.NET
- Lead the development of user stories and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and CRM customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Provide hands-on mentoring and expert-level technical assistance to junior members of the development team
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
- Lead migration efforts to migrate data from of CRM 2011, 2013, 2015 to 2016
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the xRM framework.
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Hands-on experience migrating data from one version of CRM to the next
- Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations
- Experience developing solutions which involve relational database technologies on platforms such as SQL Server with experience programming stored procedures using Transact SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and able to attain a Government Security Clearance.
- Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (SSIS)
- Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or appropriate work experience required
- Minimum 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform experience
- Extensive ASP.NET (C#) development experience within the MSCRM SDK including working knowledge of the ODATA and REST endpoints
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL with MSCRM, preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and implementation of application infrastructures
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience developing .NET solutions required
- Experience with software and infrastructure change management, release management, and source code configuration control required
More about PSI: Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including;
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.