Annapolis Junction, MD
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Serves as the project manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same common/standard/migration system).
- Works with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the task order-level TMs, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s).
- Ensures that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions. Manages teams of support personnel.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 10+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Solid experience managing large-scale federal programs, preferably with DHS or TSA.
- Experience with automated configuration management/code management systems.
- Must possess a strong technical background in information technology management.
- Strong process knowledge of System Development Life Cycles.
- Strong program and project management skills; experience managing software development projects.
- PMP certification.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- DAIWA/FAI/DHS Program Manager Level II or III
- Master’s Degree or higher
- RUP or Agile development
- Experience with Secure Flight or other OIA(TTAC) applications
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.