Annapolis Junction, MD
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Mentor client resources and assist them to support their development teams including Scrum Masters, product owners and other team members.
- Provide mentoring, coaching, problem identification and resolution for team members, such as project managers and development teams they support, regarding Agile software development principles and practices, Scrum and Kanban processes, teambuilding and facilitation.
- Coach and develop enterprise enhancements for government executives and other stakeholders to align expectations and improve performance and quality for results achieved with Agile development environments.
- Build symbiotic relationships and coalitions across organizational units and functions.
- Effectively incorporate client insights into team direction by working with management and product owners to establish feature delivery based on business value and priority.
- Facilitate positive change by providing advice and input on technical direction, tools and processes to help demonstrate the value of Agile Scrum and Kanban-based development.
- Act as a collaborative partner and coach, participating in real-time to provide advice or assistance to teams and team members as they tackle and overcome difficult challenges.
- Drive improvement through examples and practical experience, taught in a non-academic delivery style that encourages the adoption of Agile technical practices, improving execution, communication and concurrently building group skills and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- 5+ years of previous application development/system integration experience in a range of technical roles including Agile delivery (e.g. Agile PM/Scrum Master, Developer, Lead Developer, Business Analyst, Architect, Tester).
- 5+ years of having successfully deliver Agile releases using Agile practices/techniques.
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks at scale, including SAFe.
- Experience with meeting facilitation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent customer relationship skill sets.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- 10+ years of previous application development/system integration experience in a range of technical roles including Agile delivery (e.g. Agile PM/Scrum Master, Developer, Lead Developer, Business Analyst, Architect, Tester).
- 10+ years of having successfully deliver Agile releases using Agile practices/techniques.
- Knowledgeable of federal and/or TSA strategic planning practices and procedures.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.