Annapolis Junction, MD
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Quality Assurance program and Quality Control data collection and reporting.
- Responsible for implementation and quality controls to measures performance of tasks and transaction activities and to identify areas for process control and execution improvement.
- Review and audit SDLC artifacts - Build Plans, Release Plans, BCRs, PRs, CRs, RTM, Business Use Cases, System Use Cases, SOPs, Design Documents, etc.
- Track metrics for BCRs, PRs, and CRs.
- Maintain audit templates.
- Maintain linkage of system documents to BAPP requirements.
- Support program reviews and audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.