Annapolis Junction, MD
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Establishes system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems.
- Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for agency IT architectures, and profiles of standards as they apply to the implementation and specific to the solution for the platform, integration with other systems, and the external interfaces.
- Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant.
- Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Focuses on the design and development of the Applications, Platform and Infrastructure for SF technology and software solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 7+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience designing architecture for an organization at an enterprise level.
- Experience providing vision, problem anticipation and problem solving.
- Must be familiar with a variety of Enterprise Architecture development field’s concepts, practices and full System Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.