Annapolis Junction, MD
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that the test team completes program testing in a timely and quality manner.
- Identifies and defines required tests, writes test documentation, monitors detailed testing progress and results in each test cycle, and evaluates overall quality.
- Executes test events, including setting up and conducting tests, evaluating test execution, recovering from errors, assessing the results of testing, and logging change requests.
- Identifies and defines required tests, monitors detailed testing progress and results in each test cycle, and evaluates overall quality.
- Also supports the Test Lead in writing all test documentation. Evaluates test execution, recovering from errors, assessing the results of testing, and logging change requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
- Experience Participating proactively in team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Ability to effectively work in a team setting to plan and design test procedures.
- Knowledge in test automation, test-driven development, acceptance test-driven development, white-box, black-box, and experience-based testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive Government background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.