Jr Quality Assurance Tester
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Handling the delivery of appropriate testing methodology, testing requirements and designs, Test Plans, test documentation, and Functional / Integration Testing and Performance testing.
- Interacting with the customer and/or project team to gain an understanding of the application requirements and conformance criteria.
- Defining test scope; planning deliverables for the testing activities of assigned projects; collecting, identifying, defining, and organizing detailed information related to testing requirements.
- Writing and executing test scripts (both manual and automated).
- Analyzing and testing through all software development lifecycle stages.
- Participating in agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development of every 2 weeks.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years or relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2000 or later with particular emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project, and other applicable database and office automation products, to include Adobe Reader.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and tight deadlines, work independently, and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, handle changing priorities, be detail oriented, and able to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, be willing and able to mentor others, and exhibit demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successful pass an extensive client background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience working in agile development environment.
- Department Homeland Security (DHS) Experience.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.