- The ideal candidate must have an understanding of Object oriented analysis, design and development of applications.
- Knowledge of web development technologies, HTML5, Java Script, CSC.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL queries.
- This role will be geared towards troubleshooting and maintenance development of existing systems.
- Will work under general direction and be expected to escalate issues as needed, but always keeping team informed of potential issues.
- BS Degree in a related field and 6+ months of experience in Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Requires the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments.
- Basic knowledge MS Excel, MS Word skills.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required as is successfully passing a thorough Government background screening process requiring the completion of detailed forms and fingerprinting.
- Availability to work extended hours, 24x7 (as required), shift work, and additional hours at critical time and on short notice.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Military Health Systems environments is a plus.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.