Oracle Applications Developer
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
Primary job function is to design, develop, implement and maintain ETL/Oracle E-Business Suite Applications on an Oracle 11g RAC environment.
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Design, development, configuration, testing, documentation of high quality solutions using Oracle E-Business Suites of applications
- Providing operational support for the data warehousing applications, including maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting data issues
- Developing automated processes for data source integration
- Evaluating changes in data content and perform internal integration and system level testing
- Analyzing, reviewing, and altering code to increase performance
- Accurately estimating project timelines and meeting scheduled milestones
- Working well with the customer, team leads, and all software project teams, providing progress status
- Providing written design documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Info Systems, Engineering, Business, or other scientific or technical discipline directly related to the labor category and 3+ years of software development experience. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and related experience may be considered.
- Minimum 3-5 years of solid experience in an Oracle Database Development or similar role in an Oracle 11g/12c environment
- Strong working knowledge of developing SQL scripts, PL/SQL Packages, procedures, functions, triggers using advance techniques
- Experience in data conversion and loading using Oracle APIs
- Experience with Oracle’s development tools, including SQL*Loader, Oracle Workflow Builder, Web ADI, OAF is highly preferable
- Experience developing Oracle RICE components with OAF following SDLC Methodology
- Experience must include most, if not all, of the following:
- Oracle E-Business Suites of Application development
- ETL process development using Informatica
- Requirements, design, implementation, and administration of database applications
- Data warehousing principles and data loading of various file types including ASCII, XML using PL/SQL and JAVA
- Troubleshooting and resolving database related issues
- SQL optimization and tuning of large queries
- Using collections, bulk operations, and partitions to increase performance
- Critical thinking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills & excellent consulting and customer service skills
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- DoD project exposure
- Knowledge of SQL Developer, Automate 8, Pervasive Data Integrator, and SQL Loader
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.