Applications Systems Analyst (AFRICOM)
Little Creek, VA
This position has a 4-month rotation in AFRICOM (Africa) followed with a full-time assignment in Little Creek, VA.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate shall perform the following tasks:
- Perform SharePoint administration to include managing permissions – restrict and revoke access as required Provides support for the creation, testing, migration, documentation, maintenance, and daily operation of SOF Enterprise collaboration capabilities.
- Management responsibilities include the establishment and administration of alerts to monitor activity on critical information as required.
- Establishing and enforcing governance rules. Planning and implementing monthly SharePoint Power User group meetings and convey information to the team. Compile monthly reports on usage and progress of site collection.
- Creates leverages and manages content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites.
- Determines and creates scalable structure for top level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites.
- Manages search scopes and create project / document dashboards.
- Maintains the SharePoint environment to include constantly revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance.
- Customizes and maintains landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption. Monitors site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular basis.
- Monitors to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly, perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint’s current and future capabilities and liaise with the 6 / Communications regarding the migration of sites when necessary.
Provides end-user support and encourages user adoption. Acts as Tier 1 support for end-users and site designers.
Train end-users on basic functionality. Directs users to training material and available resources.
- Assists users in setting up My Sites
Extensive experience creating SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools to include lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, survey’s calendars, the ribbon, web parts, workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc., and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products.
Experience creating SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools and seamlessly integrating SharePoint with other Microsoft products preferred
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.