Trainer (DoD Clinical Information Systems)
Colorado Springs, CO
Planned Systems International, Inc. is recruiting Defense Health Agency Clinical Systems professionals to provide training services at DOD medical facilities across the world. Come join our team of 102 individuals supporting this mission!
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Providing formal and informal on the job training, classroom training, virtual training, computer based training and over the shoulder training, to support users requiring assistance in implementing, using, and integrating the AHLTA, MHS Genesis, Composite Health Care System (CHCS), Joint Legacy Viewer (JLV)/Health Information Portal (HIP), HealthCare Artifact Imaging Solution (HAIMS), MiCare (Secure Messaging Portal), Essentris, and other clinical applications for the military medical community business process.
- Providing Team Lead support for trainers
- Maintaining records of training activities including: training needs assessments, training attendance records, OJT records and student critiques.
- Communicating effectively across the training team and with various stakeholders.
- Collecting, organizing, and evaluating clinical, functional and training metrics and submit reports as required.
- Managing instruction, developing presentations, preparing training aids, and providing over the shoulder support when not conducting formal training.
- Associate’s Degree with 4+ years of job experience. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience in working with Defense Health Agency clinical applications.
- Experience training on an electronic healthcare record program.
- Ability to use Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Products, and other Windows Based Programs.
- Ability to travel to assigned alternate site location(s) for providing onsite training support for members within Defense Health Agency (DHA) Community.
- Experience utilizing online training programs and applications.
- Knowledge of medical business processes and operations through previous job experience.
- Must be capable of providing formal and informal on the job training, formal and informal classroom and over the shoulder training in a dynamic and interpersonal setting.
- Possess Public Speaking Skill and ability to deliver professional briefings for small and large groups.
- Personnel must be fluent in English with knowledge related to medical and dental terminology.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully obtain a Position of Public Trust designation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Prior U.S. Military Service preferred.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.