F-16 Fighter Pilot
Planned Systems International (PSI) is seeking qualified F-16 Pilots candidates to provide functional onsite support to include establishment of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) standards, generation of requirements for Cross Domain Solutions for CAF DMO and Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) training programs, development of capability requirements for Fighters, Bombers, and C2ISR DMO and LVC platforms, integration of F-16, F-15, and Fifth Generation aircraft into Mission Training Centers (MTC), collaboration and interfaces with other MAJCOMs, Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Joint Services and Coalition training partners, and System Program Offices (SPO) for management of simulator/DMO and the Operations & Integration (O&I) programs, collaboration and interfaces with Functional Area Managers (FAM) in the development of Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) tasking and MTC/DMO requirements, Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS), Operations and Maintenance (O&M), various acquisition activities, logistics and procurement.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
Assist in developing, refining, and producing life cycle management plans in support of integrating DMO systems with the Mission Training Centers (MTCs).
Maintain in-depth knowledge of M&S, DMO, and LVC concepts to provide technical and analytical assistance in the development, validation, and coordination of DMO capability requirements documents and assist integration of CAF DMO capability requirement into weapon system MTC programs.
Assist in collaboration and interface with Functional Area Managers to develop weapon system training device requirements, resolution of training issues and shortfalls, and provide recommendations and guidance for simulator enhancements to support RAP training and POM submissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Three years’ MAJCOM or higher level staff (combination of active duty, government service, or contractor)
- Five years’ M&S, DMO, and LVC experience
- Five years’ experience designing, planning, preparing, executing, and providing documented assessments of DMO and other combat readiness programs or plans
- Five years’ experience producing reports to indicate investigation methodology, evaluation processes, and recommendations for new LVC technologies and training concepts for inclusion into CAF’s DMO and other readiness programs
- Five years’ experience providing analytical and conceptual studies on readiness-related efforts and LVC technologies
- Five years’ experience analyzing technical and operational impacts, cost and training benefit of proposed changes in a resource-constrained environment, and propose changes to programs to MAJCOM level leadership to meet operational capabilities and addressing operational needs
- Five years’ experience participating and collaborating on DMO/LVC and M&S working groups and meetings to develop possible solutions for integration and interoperability problems
- Five years’ experience in Requirements, Operations, and SPO capabilities and responsibilities
- Five years’ experience in JCIDS staffing processes and requirements development
- Experience in Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS) for POM development and programming of funds
- Experience with Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) process
- Experience preparing program element monitor (PEM) documents and briefings
- Experience preparing execution year financial plans and documents
- Experience developing spreadsheets to support financial planning
- Experience in preparing and presenting high level briefings, BBPs, and Technical Reports
- Knowledge of CAF Training Requirements
- F-16 rated experience
- Candidate must be able to obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance required for this position
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.