Camp Lejeune, NC
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
This position supports the Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) Individual Training Course (ITC).
The candidate shall assist the Government to develop, manage, and submit course descriptive data (CDD) and Programs of Instruction for assigned courses into the Marine Corps Training Information and Management System (MCTIMS) for review by the MRTC chain of command, and to gain approval from Marine Corps Training and Education Command (TECOM).
The candidate shall prepare all student and instructor materials for Government approval. Materials may include items such as Master Lesson Files, outlines, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, course critiques, and post graduate surveys.
- Served a minimum of 1 year as an E-6 or higher
- 3 years’ experience as a curriculum developer within DOD utilizing the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate) model of curriculum development
- Must possess a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in any field --OR--
- An otherwise qualified individual with 5 years of curriculum development experience within DoD
- Must be a graduate of a formal DoD resident Curriculum Developers course
- 1 year of experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess a Secret clearance on day one of contract execution
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.