Instructional Systems and Education Specialists (ISES)
Camp Lejeune, NC
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
This position supports the Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) Individual Training Course (ITC).
The candidate shall develop and deliver classroom instruction to instructor students on a wide range of learning concepts and topics utilizing advanced instructional methodologies to varying audiences including the MRTC Staff Faculty Development team.
The candidate shall assist the TEB staff in coaching, mentoring, evaluating, and certifying all MRTC instructors and assist with MRTC computer based educational programs.
- Served a minimum of 1 year as an E-7 or higher
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with no less than 24 semester hours related to adult education
- 3 years’ experience as a professional educator, instructional designer, leader, or teacher/instructor
- 1 year of experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Graduate of DoD Instructor Qualification Course or equivalent
- Possess a Secret clearance on day one of contract execution
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.