Weapons, Tactics, & Military Small Boat Operations SME
Camp Lejeune, NC
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
This position supports the Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) Individual Training Course (ITC).
The candidate shall assist in the duties and functions associated with conducting safe and effective training with weapons, tactics, and amphibious operations utilizing military small arms, crew served weapons, infantry Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures, Combat Rubber Raid Craft (CRRC) and other water craft.
The candidate shall apply adult learning theories, methods, and strategies, such as the Socratic Method, while working independently or in a multidisciplinary team environment.
The candidate shall execute range safety support tasks and have appropriate Camp Lejeune Range Safety Officer (RSO) certification.
The candidate shall support training at sea, aboard watercraft, and in an environment involving the operation, firing, and basic tactical employment of weapons organic to the Marine Corps.
The candidate shall work in a high risk training environment with exposure to potentially dangerous situations on open water and live fire ranges and will routinely wear 30-50 lbs of safety equipment and must be able to lift and carry equipment in excess of 100 lbs.
The candidate shall drive a government bus to transport students to training as needed.
The candidate shall gain and maintain license to operate a government bus through Government licensing authority. Shall be required to provide a minimum of 120 hours of surge support per year.
- Served a minimum of 1 year as an E-7 or higher
- 10 years’ experience in a SOF or USMC Reconnaissance unit
- 3 years of experience in an operations/exercise control section
- 4 years of experience as a USMC Combatant Diver or SOF equivalent diver
- 1 year of experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel Carry equipment weighing up to 100lbs
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and Commercial Driver’s License
- Must gain and maintain licenses to operate a government bus and open water craft through Government licensing authority once on task
- Possess a Secret clearance on day one of contract execution
- Must complete the 5-week MRTC Instructor Training Course prior engaging with students. Prior attendance in the course will be accepted
- Must be able to successfully complete the Camp Lejeune Range Safety Officer Course
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.