Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
Camp Lejeune, NC
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
This position supports the Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) Individual Training Course (ITC).
The candidate shall support the MRTC staff during sick call in the MRTC medical department under the MRTC SMO’s or other OMD (Office of Medical Direction) SMO’s direct oversight.
The candidate shall document, in compliance with DOD Medical Standards, in the patient’s electronic health record and to the level of their medical assistant training and certification. Access to CHCS and ALTHA System shall be pursued and granted in accordance with DOD Medical IT requirements and standards to ensure that CMA documentation is completed in the DOD electronic health record.
The candidate shall stand, walk, sit, lift, carry, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear, and carry equipment up to 50 pounds.
- 5 years military enlisted field medical field experience similar to either Navy Enlisted Category 8404/Fleet Marine Force (FMF) Corpsman or USA MOS 68W/Medic
- 5 years of CMA experience in a civilian setting is an acceptable substitute
- Current National Registry of Medical Assistant certification or a North Carolina State CMA certification
- CPR certification issued by American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety Health Institute or National Safety Council
- 1 year of experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess a Secret clearance on day one of contract execution
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.