Medical Training Manager
Camp Lejeune, NC
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
This position supports the Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) Individual Training Course (ITC).
The candidate shall provide medical personnel support to execute medical training at MRTC in accordance with the DoD Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) current protocols and Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) curriculum for students undergoing the TCCC course work as well as IAW State and Nationally registered Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), PHTLS, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) standards.
The candidate shall document appropriate medical records with any care provided and any Basic Life Support (BLS) training provided in accordance with DOD Instruction 6055.06, “DOD Fire and Emergency Services Program.”
The candidate shall ensure that all candidate EMTs/CMAs retain proficiency certifications and complete educational requirements in order to keep certifications current. The candidate shall also coordinate EMT scheduling coverage for both field evolutions and clinic duties while ensuring all protocols are approved by the Senior Medical Officer.
The contractor shall gain and maintain up to date TCCC teaching certification consistent with the level of training standards for SOF TCCC instruction and the military training network. This certification shall be maintained by the MRTC Surgeon’s Office.
- Served a minimum of 1 year as an HMC/E-7 or higher
- 10 years medical field experience similar to either Navy Enlisted Category Hospital Corpsman 8403 or SOF Medic (MOS 18D, SOIDC, TCCC)
- Graduate of the U.S. Army 18D course
- Hold current national NREMT-B certification or North Carolina EMT-B certification
- Graduate of DoD Instructor Qualification Course or equivalent
- Certification as a Master Training Specialist (MTS)
- Previously certified by the USSOCOM Surgeon’s Office to teach Tactical Casualty Care Course (TCCC)
- 1 year of experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess a Secret clearance on day one of contract execution
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.