Sr Server Side Developer
Camp Lejeune, NC
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Design and build web-applications.
- Identify and report development status as well as issues to management in a timely manner
- Work within a cross-geographical collaborative development team with the willingness to eagerly present ideas to the team.
- Understand and implement industry standards for development.
- Have an in-depth understanding of integrating and automating business processes through workflow.
- Customize and create solutions based on customer requirements utilizing custom code or application program interfaces (API) and frameworks.
- Design mashup of data sources to display dynamic and exportable geographical maps, timelines, charts, logs, and other formats.
- Provide assistance for the preparation of training materials to include product documentation, new product features, providing sample test data and preparing scripts to support training objectives.
- Create and manage search scopes.
- Create provider hosted SharePoint Add-Ins.
- Performs product design and development tasks of high-complexity high-volume web functionality which will require research and analysis and in-depth back-end programming knowledge.
- Build, test and trouble-shoot products.
- Create user interface designs.
- 6 Years (Relevant experience within the past 3 years may be submitted in lieu of education requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree – 4 years of performing tasks outlined in the associated Labor Category.
- DoD 8570 Compliant.
- 5 years of experience developing web-applications.
- Extensive practical experience with .Net, SQL, C# and other web-application technologies.
- 3 years experience with server-side object model (SSOM).
- 3 years experience using Agile software development.
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and relational databases.
- Implement and test database design, functionality, and tuning for performance.
- Strong experience consuming and exposing web services (Representational State Transfer REST, Simple Object Access Protocol SOAP, etc).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016.
- Experience working remotely or in a virtual development environment.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.