Windows 10 Helpdesk Technician
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Demonstrated ability to independently configure and install desktop and laptop systems and install applications on systems.
- Ability to organize, prioritizes, and assists with daily technical support in organizations with different support requirements.
- Ability to identify and work with minimal supervision on special projects.
- Troubleshoot and solve common network issues using physical and logical diagnostic tools.
- Work with other technical teams to resolve large scale issues.
- Provide technical support to field personnel.
- Resolve specialized hardware and software problems with customers having little or no background in computers.
- Conduct component level diagnostics.
- Maintain documentation for procedures and processes as well as maintenance logs and equipment databases.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Test new hardware and software systems and packages prior to deployment.
- Create procedures for field technicians and users.
- Manage a ticket queue on a daily basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Experience with Windows 10 operating systems is must have.
- Experience with hardware (Dell, Lenovo, and HP).
- Must have at least Interim Secret clearance.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.