Network Systems Engineer
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to, support of our contractor's worldwide network infrastructure operations on multiple physical sites and geographical locations.
- In-depth experience with Windows server 2008\2012, Exchange 2007\2010, DAG Technology environments. Proficiency with Active Directory, Domain controllers, IP addressing, FSMO Roles, DNS, DHCP, VPNs.
- Proficiency with Active Directory, Domain controllers, IP addressing, FSMO Roles, DNS, DHCP, VPN, group policies and scripting.
- In depth knowledge of EMC VNX Storage Area Network (SAN).
- Knowledge of VMware Virtualized environment with Windows 2008 RT2, 2012 standard or enterprise, VMware VSphere6 infrastructure design and implement ESX Clusters.
- Experience Citrix XenApp 6.5 farm and Virtualized Desktop VDI environment.
- Working knowledge of Symantec NetBackup solutions in a large enterprise.
- Experience in Exchange Infrastructure and mail migration, Windows Terminal Server, Firewalls, Layer 3Switches
- Knowledge and experience of Office 365, Azure or AWS Cloud solution.
- Experience in designing Active directory federated services for Inter-Forest resource sharing and cloud tenancy in both Azure and AWS.
- Strong understanding of network security to include vulnerability scanning, patching and managing SCCM tool.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.